Overall Review

3.3

April 3rd, 2015
Worst OBGYN ! He said that I needed a c- section but he decided to leave to go to a satellite clinic and forgot about me. My baby was born with severe disabilities due to being stuck in the vaginal canal. Do not go to this Dr. !!!!

February 16th, 2015
Dr. Witt
Horrible. Told me I miscarried, but was really 7-weeks pregnant. Rude. Arrogant.

March 20th, 2013
Made me feel like my situation was all my fault. Didn't really listen to what I had to say, just listened to humor me and made me feel like what I had to say wasn't really worth his time. I don't care to see a doctor that makes me feel worthless and uncared for and more like I am just a contributing factor to his paycheck. I transferred to a different doctor.

October 18th, 2011
Best of the best Dr in town!!
I have been seeing Dr.Witt for 14+ years. It is a little difficult to get an appointment with him but well worth the wait. He is a kind,compassionate,well-knowledged doctor. He has a great sense of humor and is sympathetic. He delivered my youngest child and still remembers that he was a big (10lb) boy. A true testament to what kind of doctor and person he is,even my husband likes him and is comfortable around him!!

January 14th, 2011
NOT RECOMENDED
Very arrogant, hard headed, told me my problems were in my head, I need to drink some wine, relax, and go to the Mandan book store when back to my normal doctor and he is now treating me for endometriosis NOT IMPRESSED!

December 14th, 2010
Dr. John M Witt review rating
Dr. John Witt is kind and caring to his patients. He has good bedside manners and doesn't treat his patients like a number. He takes the time to listen their needs and help them get what they need during their visits. He is good about remembering the small stuff and following through with details that pertain to the patient's doctor visits. I have recommended this physician to many of my friends who are looking for a good OB/GYN doctor. My only complaint as the patient is that sometimes the wait time gets to be a little long. If this happens maybe have Dr. Witt set something up where his nurse can inform the patients ahead of time so it isn't so frustrating for the patient all the time. Most patients really don't like long waiting periods, but are more understanding if they are informed as to what's going on or at the very least, given a heads up on a wait time.