A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wright, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Wright MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Wright practice?
- Dr. John Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wright practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Neurologists and Davenport Psychiatrists.