A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wright has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Kearney
- Phelps Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Malcolm Wright MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 17 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Wright practice?
- Dr. John Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wright practices Sports Medicine near Kearney, NE.
See Kearney Sports Medicine Doctors.