A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ma, Family Practitioner, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ming-Kay Ma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Ma practice?
- Dr. John Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ma practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Humble, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.