A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Maa, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Central Venous Catheterization
- Femoral Hernia
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Maa graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Maa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Mateo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Maa MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Maa practice?
- Dr. John Maa has 1 office location.
Dr. John Maa practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.