A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mabry, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mabry graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Mabry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mabry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan