Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John MacDonald
Dr. John MacDonald, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Burnsville, MN (and 2 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology. Dr. MacDonald is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and Fairview Ridges Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John MacDonald has the following 1 specialty
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. John MacDonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Ryan Williams
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi
Dr. Armantina Espinosa
Child Neurology, Neurology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi34
Dr. Donald Chadwick
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi22