A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Macey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Macey, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Macey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Macey graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Macey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Macey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. John W. Macey practice?
- Dr. John Macey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Macey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.