A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John MacFarlane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John MacFarlane is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John MacFarlane, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. MacFarlane graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. MacFarlane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hugh MacFarlane MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John H. MacFarlane practice?
- Dr. John MacFarlane has 5 office locations.
Dr. John MacFarlane practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wareham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleboro, MA and Fall River, MA.
See Wareham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.