A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John MacGregor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John MacGregor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacGregor
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacGregor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John MacGregor, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. MacGregor graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. MacGregor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S MacGregor MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. MacGregor practice?
- Dr. John MacGregor has 2 office locations.
Dr. John MacGregor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.