A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Macgregor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Macgregor is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Macgregor, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Macgregor graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Macgregor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Macgregor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans