Learn more about Dr. John MacGregor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John MacGregor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacGregor
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. MacGregor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John MacGregor, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. MacGregor graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. MacGregor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S MacGregor MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. MacGregor practice?
- Dr. John MacGregor has 2 office locations.
Dr. John MacGregor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.