Learn more about Dr. John MacGregor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John MacGregor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacGregor
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. MacGregor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John MacGregor, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. MacGregor graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. MacGregor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S MacGregor MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. MacGregor practice?
- Dr. John MacGregor has 2 office locations.
Dr. John MacGregor practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.