Dr. John Machledt Jr Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Don't bother

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Saw this doc years ago. He totally missed on diagnosis. Condescending manner. I would steer clear.

Teacher

Posted on October 1st, 2011

Dr. Machledt treated my grandmother, mother, treats me, my husband, and my mother-in-law. He is patient when I need answers to questions. He is thorough in knowing what happened last time and how it might affect any current health issues. He is a true advocate for his patients, even during their final hours. My family wouldn't trust anybody else.

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

Dr. Machledt accurately diagnosed my problem , followed up, and even called me at 9pm to give my test results. He expects me to participate in decisions about my health, after explaining the different options.

Posted on October 1st, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Machledt for about three years now, and he has always been friendly and professional (but no-nonsense where health is concerned). He gives straight answers, listens to concerns (and is willing to adjust treatment accordingly), and (for me, at least) has been consistent in follow-up.

Posted on October 11th, 2009

It wasn't difficult to get an appointment, and I didn't wait terribly long. My concern is that Dr. Machledt does not seem interested in explanations to his patients and answering their questions. He is also terrible at follow-up. I can't say he's not knowledgeable in his field, but treating patients like people is important too.

retired professional