Dr. John Macias MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 14th, 2016
Attentive
He and his staff were prompt, polite. Dr. explained all aspects.

May 17th, 2016
IT Technology
Dr. Macias was great. Very...VERY efficient in all that he does. Great bedside manner, listens carefully to what you have to say, and follows up always.

May 5th, 2016
rare
I had given up faith in doctors, found a good one, there are still some docs left (well one in Phoenix that still puts their patients before their back account (Macias)

August 25th, 2015
He's the best
I was diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma. Dr. Macias put me in touch with cyberknife for radiation which was a success. I'm not working with Dr. Macias to determine hearing aids. I'm definitely leaning toward the implant type. Dr. Macias explained in great detail the device, gave me a lot of reading material and told me to think about it. I will definitely have it done - now it's just a question of when.

July 31st, 2015
During a most difficult and scary time of my life Dr. Macias put my mind at ease immediately. He gave me hope but not unrealistic hope of getting my hearing back. It ultimately never came back but it wasn't for lack of trying on his part. I went to another doctor initially and they gave me no hope and didn't even want to try. I am going to have surgery on Monday to receive the Cochlear Baha 5 and I feel very confident in his ability.

May 27th, 2015
Fabulous Doctor!
Dr. Macias helped to treat me for an acoustic neuroma. I couldn't have had a better experience with a more positive outcome.

April 29th, 2015
I waited 2 months to see this doctor. I was so hopeful! I told him where the pain was and he said, I don't look at patient's throats only at their scans then told me the absolute wrong disgnosis. I was shocked after these reviews- please be careful.

October 3rd, 2014
JOHN D MACIAS,MD THE WORLDS GREATEST DOCTOR. Champion
This guy really is the best in the world, sincerely.

January 26th, 2013
Top in his Field
I saw Dr. Macias on a referral from another ENT who could not diagnose my rather rare inner ear problem, and Dr. Macias not only nailed the diagnosis in the first three minutes of our visit, but he also referred me to a therapist that cured a lifetime problem I had with vertigo, a condition for which I wasn't even seeing him that day. He is one of the best in his field. I would highly recommend him.

November 23rd, 2010
No complaints!
I had a difficult problem with unexpected complications. I couldn't have received better care.

December 6th, 2009
I love Dr. Macias
My onset of syptoms began 5 months after having my first child and I was 29 years old.. It took 8 months from there for my PCP to say I needed a specialist. and luckily, I was referred to Dr. Macias. When Myrna gave me an appt. 3 weeks out, I cried over the phone and stated I didn't think I would be able to survive that long. Thank God for Myrna and Kim and Dr. Macias. I feel that my life was saved by meeting this exceptional group of people and there were times I didn't know if I would make it cause frankly, being dizzy sucks and if you have Meniere's disease, you know what I mean. I love this office and they helped me through having my second child as well. I cannot say enough kind words about them. They are my gifts from God when I am sick and I can always count on them. Good people and I love them dearly.

November 25th, 2009
Outstanding Dr. Very dedicated. I would recommend Dr. Macias to anyone with a problem of the ear. We were very impressed on the fisrt appointment, no second guessing in what was going on. Very through in finding the problem, Staff very pleasent to deal with.