Learn more about Dr. John MacIlwaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John MacIlwaine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacIlwaine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacIlwaine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John MacIlwaine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. MacIlwaine graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. MacIlwaine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Courtenay MacIlwaine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John C. MacIlwaine practice?
- Dr. John MacIlwaine has 2 office locations.
Dr. John MacIlwaine practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.