A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John MacKeigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John MacKeigan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John MacKeigan, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. MacKeigan graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. MacKeigan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Malcolm MacKeigan MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. MacKeigan practice?
- Dr. John MacKeigan has 2 office locations.
Dr. John MacKeigan practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.