A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mackeigan, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis, and Rectal Cancer.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackeigan graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mackeigan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary`s Mercy Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mackeigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Mackeigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Mackeigan practice?
Dr. John Mackeigan practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Colorectal Surgeons and Grand Rapids Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Mackeigan, Dr. Evan Mackeigan, Dr. Giovanni Mackeigan, Dr. Hank Mackeigan, Dr. Hans Mackeigan, Dr. Ian Mackeigan, Dr. Ivan Mackeigan, Dr. Jack Mackeigan