A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mackenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mackenzie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mackenzie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dewolfe Mackenzie MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Mackenzie practice?
- Dr. John Mackenzie has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Mackenzie practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists and Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.