A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mackenzie is Excellent. Dr. Mackenzie has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mackenzie, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackenzie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mackenzie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Mackenzie practice?
Dr. John Mackenzie practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists and Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Mackenzie, Dr. Deshawn Mackenzie, Dr. Jan Mackenzie, Dr. Hank Mackenzie, Dr. Shayne Mackenzie, Dr. Shane Mackenzie, Dr. Jackie Mackenzie, Dr. Giovanni Mackenzie