A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mackovjak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mackovjak is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackovjak
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mackovjak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mackovjak MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Mackovjak practice?
- Dr. John Mackovjak has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Mackovjak practices Ophthalmology near Mt Pleasant, MI.