Dr. John MacPhail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John MacPhail?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. John MacPhail?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 14th, 2016

MacPhail more like McFail

I fractured my left arm when I was about 9 years old (I'm now 17) My parents took me to his practice to get my arm fixed. He said I would need a closed reduction surgery on my arm and did the job and everything healed ok and I got my cast off. About 3 week after having my cast off I was running in PE and got tripped and fell and broke the same arm again. We went back to him again and he said I'd need a closed reduction surgery again, except this time he made my arm worse after surgery. The bone was offset and I now needed to go to children's hospital and get pins and plates and all of that to fix his mistake. I still remember all of that to today because it was a horrible and scarring experience. I hope his medical license has been revoked by now.

January 15th, 2012

Dr. McPhail treated my young daughter years ago and was TERRIBLE, he was mad she wouldn't hold still for her cast removal.He needs to have a better attitude!!!!!!

December 22nd, 2010

Dr. MacPhail's Surgical Skills

He totally screwed up a hip fracture surgery by breaking the leg, letting the patient bleed out during surgery which caused a heart attack. Do not let this doctor do surgery on you or any of your family.

April 10th, 2017