A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Madias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Body Weight, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Chest Pain Angina.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Madias graduated from University Of Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Madias has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Queens Medical Center - Astoria
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Madias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Madias practice?
Dr. John Madias practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Madias, Dr. Evan Madias, Dr. Giovanni Madias, Dr. Hank Madias, Dr. Hans Madias, Dr. Ian Madias, Dr. Ivan Madias, Dr. Jack Madias