A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Madias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Madias is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Madias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Madias graduated from University Of Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Madias has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elias Madias MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Madias practice?
- Dr. John Madias has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Madias practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Cardiologists.