Learn more about Dr. John Madias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Madias is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madias
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Madias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Madias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Madias graduated from University Of Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Madias has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elias Madias MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Madias practice?
- Dr. John Madias has 1 office location.
Dr. John Madias practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Cardiologists.