A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Madias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Madias is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madias
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Madias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Madias graduated from University Of Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Madias has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elias Madias MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John E. Madias practice?
- Dr. John Madias has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Madias practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Cardiologists.