Dr. John Maerz Jr Is this you?

Patient

Posted on March 18th, 2013

THe greatest pediatrician I have ever encountered. Smart, courteous, worldly, compassionate.

Posted on November 7th, 2012

I appreciate that Dr. Maerz speaks directly to my son during his examinations, is respectful and uses age appropriate language. He also draws pictures for my child and me to better explain his diagnosis, impressions ect. Dr. Maerz is never rushed during his appointment with us and allows as much time as necessary to answer questions. He was instrumental having my daughter diagnosed and treated for hypothyroidism expediently even though she had aged out of his practice at 18 yrs old but had not established herself as yet with an adult physcian and was leaving for college in a month. Very pleased with his care of my children.

Posted on July 21st, 2009

My boys have both now "graduated' from the pediatrics but we will miss this wonderful office! When we moved to the area Dr. Maerz was recommended to us first, and we never looked further. The staff is excellent, caring, and knowledgable, and Christine and Dr. Maerz are outstanding. Great manner with kids (especially boys) and diagnosis and treatment were always A+ You simply can't find anyone better to treat your children than Footprints!

Posted on August 25th, 2012