A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Magaldi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Magaldi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Magaldi, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Magaldi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Magaldi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Magaldi MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Magaldi practice?
- Dr. John Magaldi has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Magaldi practices Rheumatology near Torrington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Sharon, CT.
See Torrington Rheumatologists.