Rheumatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  hits the spot  |  show details
by freddy on Oct 6th, 2014

A family member was struck down with an unknown problem and other doctors could not tell what his problem was. A visit to Dr Magaldi was a big help because he was able to tell us that the patient had a tick-borne disease which others could not diagnose. So the person who says this doctor is not onto LYME disease is only kidding themselves.

|  Creates more problems than solutions...  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

This doctor was unable to get into a US medical school and was forced to attend med school outside the US. He is very phony and was unable to solve any of my problems. In fact, through incorrect diagnosis and performing procedures without the proper use of x-ray, he made my problem worse. He intentionally codes things incorrectly in order to overbill insurance companies. However, if you are looking for prescription medicine, go visit Dr. Magaldi. He is careless and irresponsible and over-prescribes addicting meds.

|  anon  |  show details
by anon on Aug 11th, 2010

Dr. Magaldi is a nice man, who unfortunately, like many docs, is a "Lyme Disease denialist". I saw him for a few years, I was having severe arthritic pain and other weird symptoms. He tested me for Lyme, it was negative. I questioned him about the possibility of false negative test, and he assured my I did not have Lyme Disease. Fast forward 15 years, my symptoms worsened, now had cardiac and neuro symptoms. Developed a rash which was misdiagnosed ny our walk-in clinic as ringworm. They were wrong; it was the secondary rash of chronic Lyme.I finally went to an ILADS Lyme specialist and after two years of aggressive treatment, I'm finally turning a corner for the better. I did finally test positive for Lym,e on a test by a Lyme specialty lab.I have permanent damage to my spine and joints and nerves of my legs because of Lyme Disease allowed to run rampant.Do NOT see this doc if you think there is ANY possibility you have Lyme Disease.Lyme Disease is a PUBLIC HEALTH DISASTER and this doc doesn't get it.

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

Excellent caring doctor. He spends as much time as needed with his patients you never feel rushed. Offers various types of treatment, but doesn't push anything that you may not wish to do i.e. shots etc.

|  show details
Jun 30th, 2009

Very caring doctor who takes his time with his patients, and listens to concerns and questions. If shots are necessary very gentle and carefull not to hurt the patient.