A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Magee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Magee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Magee MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Magee practice?
- Dr. John Magee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Magee practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.