A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Magee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Magee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Magee MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John C. Magee practice?
- Dr. John Magee has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Magee practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.