Learn more about Dr. John Mageli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mageli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mageli
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mageli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mageli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mageli graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Mageli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mageli MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Mageli practice?
- Dr. John Mageli has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mageli practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Geriatric Doctors.