A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maggioncalda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maggioncalda is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Maggioncalda, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggioncalda graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Maggioncalda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Maggioncalda MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Maggioncalda practice?
- Dr. John Maggioncalda has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Maggioncalda practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.