A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maggioncalda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maggioncalda is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maggioncalda
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Maggioncalda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Maggioncalda, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggioncalda graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Maggioncalda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Maggioncalda MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Maggioncalda practice?
- Dr. John Maggioncalda has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Maggioncalda practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Kutztown, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.