A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maggioncalda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Maggioncalda, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maggioncalda graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maggioncalda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maggioncalda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Maggioncalda practice?
Dr. John Maggioncalda practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.