A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Megarr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Megarr graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Megarr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John DR Megarr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Megarr practice?
- Dr. John Megarr has 1 office location.
Dr. John Megarr practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors.