A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mail
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mail Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mail, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Lung Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mail graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mail has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Mail MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Mail practice?
- Dr. John Mail has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mail practices Diagnostic Radiology near Avon, IN.
See Avon Radiologists.