A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Makris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Makris is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Makris, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makris graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Makris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Makris MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Makris practice?
- Dr. John Makris has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Makris practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Troy, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Radiologists.