A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Malcynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Malcynski, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Critical Care Practitioner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Malcynski, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Non-Surgical Cosmetic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Malcynski graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Malcynski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Malcynski MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Malcynski practice?
- Dr. John Malcynski has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Malcynski practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Pierce, FL.
See Boca Raton Surgeons.