A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maldazys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maldazys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maldazys
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Maldazys Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Maldazys, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldazys graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Maldazys has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Maldazys MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Maldazys practice?
- Dr. John Maldazys has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Maldazys practices Urology near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Richland, WA and Kennewick, WA.
See Edmonds Urologists.