A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Malfa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Malfa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malfa
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malfa graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Malfa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dennis Malfa MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Malfa practice?
- Dr. John Malfa has 1 office location.
Dr. John Malfa practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo General Practitioners and Buffalo Internists.