Dr. John Malolepszy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Malolepszy?

July 25th, 2016

Lovely bedside manner. I was very comfortable talking to him and he spent much more time than was necessary (for me) for my annual physical. All of my questions were answered thoroughly.

September 15th, 2014

Highly Competent Professional Care

Resourceful, articulate doctor who is concerned about me as a patient and my long term health care.

November 25th, 2013

Adequate, but bill padding turned me off

Overall, Dr. M. was an adequate PC Dr. I only had him for a short while, and his office and demeanor were acceptable enough. I wouldn't call him outstanding, I wouldn't call him terrible. One thing that really annoyed me, though, was that he had referred me to have a Pulmonary Function test done, and instead of just calling me with the results, he made me schedule an appointment, just for him to tell me everything was fine. Of course, this is done to bill the Insurance Company, and, of course, it costs me a co-pay. What a waste. Sad when Doctor's act in this fashion.

November 18th, 2012

this dr took over my dr.s practice and i have since left him.

This office is terrible. I was a patient by default he took over my old doctors practice. I have been to appointments first thing in the morning and found myself waiting in excess of a half hour. I have gone in with bloody stool and been told not to worry inspire of a history of colon cancer in my family. I have made spots with specialists and put in the referral request a month prior to the appt to have them never sent. Further I had one where I was called the day before an appt and was told they would not refer to him despite me having a history with this particular Dr. When I finally left not only did not all of my records make it but what did come came with a bunch of the records of another patient. When I informed the office they were attitudy to me like it was my fault. All in all this office is very poorly run and extremely unprofessional. If you need him for something don't hold your breath for a call.

June 17th, 2009

Very good internal medicine doc.. Spends time with his patients and listens which is very important in getting an accurate diagnosis.

April 1st, 2009

I fully rely on his opinions and he refers me to specialists immediately when needed.

January 5th, 2016