Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Highly Competent Professional Care  |  show details
by Andrew Gori on Sep 15th, 2014

Resourceful, articulate doctor who is concerned about me as a patient and my long term health care.

|  Adequate, but bill padding turned me off  |  show details
by Scott D on Nov 25th, 2013

Overall, Dr. M. was an adequate PC Dr. I only had him for a short while, and his office and demeanor were acceptable enough. I wouldn't call him outstanding, I wouldn't call him terrible. One thing that really annoyed me, though, was that he had referred me to have a Pulmonary Function test done, and instead of just calling me with the results, he made me schedule an appointment, just for him to tell me everything was fine. Of course, this is done to bill the Insurance Company, and, of course, it costs me a co-pay. What a waste. Sad when Doctor's act in this fashion.

|  this dr took over my dr.s practice and i have since left him.  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

This office is terrible. I was a patient by default he took over my old doctors practice. I have been to appointments first thing in the morning and found myself waiting in excess of a half hour. I have gone in with bloody stool and been told not to worry inspire of a history of colon cancer in my family. I have made spots with specialists and put in the referral request a month prior to the appt to have them never sent. Further I had one where I was called the day before an appt and was told they would not refer to him despite me having a history with this particular Dr. When I finally left not only did not all of my records make it but what did come came with a bunch of the records of another patient. When I informed the office they were attitudy to me like it was my fault. All in all this office is very poorly run and extremely unprofessional. If you need him for something don't hold your breath for a call.

|  show details
Jun 17th, 2009

Very good internal medicine doc.. Spends time with his patients and listens which is very important in getting an accurate diagnosis.

|  show details
Apr 1st, 2009

I fully rely on his opinions and he refers me to specialists immediately when needed.