Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Malone
Dr. John Malone, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Kennewick, WA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Malone is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center and Kennewick General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Malone has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Malone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.
Dr. Arwa Marji
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Kennewick, WA 0 mi7
Dr. Obioma Onuorah
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Kennewick, WA 0 mi25
Dr. Kevin Chung
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Kennewick, WA 0 mi17