A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Manchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Manchin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manchin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Manchin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manchin graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Manchin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Manchin DO and PA-C is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John Manchin practice?
- Dr. John Manchin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Manchin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fairmont, WV.
See Fairmont Primary Care Doctors.