A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Manchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Manchin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manchin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manchin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manchin graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Manchin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Monongalia County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Manchin DO and PA-C is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John Manchin practice?
- Dr. John Manchin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Manchin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fairmont, WV.
See Fairmont Primary Care Doctors and Fairmont General Practitioners.