Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
32 Resnik Rd
Ste 2
Plymouth, MA 02360
508-747-6425
Locations and availability (8)

|  show details
by Lev Tunkel on Dec 24th, 2013

I have an extremely positive experience with Dr. Mandeville regarding my eyelid surgery. Everything of what needed to be done has been thoroughly explained to me and all my questions were answered. Throughout the entire pre and post op process Dr. Mandeville was acceptable and responsive. His staff was equally helpful and supportive. Dr, M is an excellent medical/plastic surgeon and I am very happy with my eyes now wide open.

|  Wonderful, Caring Dr. and Nurses  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

I cannot recommend Dr. Mandeville enough. I send all my friends to his practice. He is kind, a great listener, has a sense of humor that puts you at ease. He is amazing at diagnosing and attacking the problem at hand. I will follow wherever he is for my eyecare needs. His nurses are A , very caring, friendly and professional. This is what healthcare should be everywhere!Ms. Dawn-Marie DanielSandwich, MA 02563

|  Best medical experience I ever had  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2011

I had eyelid surgery with Dr. Mandeville for a droopy lid. He spent more time with me than any doctor, explained everything clearly. The staff was great, and I almost never have to wait. Surgery was done in the office and was no big deal. They really put me at ease. I was so nervous before. Great bedside manner. Highly recommend.