A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Manenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Manenti graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Manenti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Manenti DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Manenti practice?
- Dr. John Manenti has 1 office location.
Dr. John Manenti practices Emergency Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Emergency Physicians.