Get the facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), including symptoms, what exacerbates it, and doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Mangione
Dr. John Mangione, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Mangione is affiliated with Daughters of Charity Seton Highland Lake, Smithville Regional Hospital and Seton Medical Center Williamson. Dr. Mangione has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Mangione has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. John Mangione is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Robert Cline
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Austin, TX 0 mi29
Dr. David Fleeger
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Austin, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Thiru Lakshman
Internal Medicine, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Austin, TX 0.10 mi10