Dr. John Mangione Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mangione?

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Great Doctor, no doubt he saved my live in 2006. Ask John to get an email address.

Excellent care.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Dr. Mangione is respectful yet direct. He listens but also shares his thoughts directly so that time isn't wasted. He's been very responsive on weekends when I had to call the exchange. I appreciate how generous he's been w his time. His assistant Rachel has also been very helpful and prompt in responding. I appreciate their help. They deserve this rating based on my dealings with them to date.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Exceptional individual and skilled surgeon . He saved my life! Other doctor had told me that there was nothing wrong with me after doing a colonoscopy. Dr mangione found a stage 2 tumor. I would trust him to treat any member of my family.

Patient

Posted on June 10th, 2014

I wouldn't even know where to start. This Dr. has went above and beyond for my healthcare needs. He always know what to do for me when I am on the down hill. He is literally a phone call away if I need him, day or night. He has done numerous surgeries on me and each time has been a success. He rate s pretty close to God in my eyes and his staff are the same way. They go above and beyond to help me everytime I need them.

Simply the best

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

Very caring and to the point. I really like this Doctor one of my favorites

I am an R.N. and I highly recommend Dr. Mangione.

Posted on May 17th, 2012

Dr. Mangione saved my life. I had a ruptured intestine that took a lot of time and patience on his part to save my life. He has always been there for me. I trust his skillful surgery and his recommendations. BUT, a patient must comply with his suggested medical treatment to get well.

Highly recommend Dr.John Mangione

Posted on March 9th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Mangione. No one really wants to have surgery unless they really need it. I knew that I had made the right decision in trusting Dr. Mangione. He knows what he is doing. He worked closely with me to be sure that surgery was necessary, explained everything in a concise manner that I understood, he answered every question, and then he handled my surgery like the pro that he is, and now that I'm recovered, I must say that Dr. Mangione has changed my life for the better. Wow! I haven't felt this good in over 20 years, all thanks to this fine doctor. I also observed that the surgery center staff clearly held him in the highest possible esteem. It was like they thought he was the best doctor and surgeon in the world! It was obvious that they liked and respected him and his expert/professional surgical skills. It was like the real surgery pros standing in awe of an outstanding surgeon. Great doctors are hard to find, and Dr. John Mangione is one of the greatest.

Thanks!

Posted on October 17th, 2011

My case was unusual and although it took time to figure out, I had the right doctor at the right time. He saved my life.!

Posted on May 21st, 2009

So far so good...

Top Colo-Rectal Surgeon

Posted on April 16th, 2009

I needed repair of hemmorhoid surgery that was nearly 20 years old (possibly new external). Dr. Mangione was absolutelely tops. I'm in the medical field, and I've seen many. Hard to believe he is so young. Absolutely professional, and this is not the most pleasant kind of procedure--so if you're ready, you won't be disappointed. Just one person's opinion.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017