A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Manica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Manica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Manica graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Manica has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manica accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Manica practice?
Dr. John Manica practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Detroit, MI.