A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Manica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Manica is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Manica graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Manica has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pavel Manica MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Manica practice?
- Dr. John Manica has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Manica practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Detroit, MI.