A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mansberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mansberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansberger graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mansberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Early Memorial Hospital
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arlie Mansberger MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Mansberger practice?
- Dr. John Mansberger has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Mansberger practices Surgery near Thomasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Camilla, GA.
See Thomasville Surgeons.