Internist, Rheumatologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Sheryl Anne Broda on Feb 4th, 2016

Haven't had a follow up yet, but Dr. Mansoor is awesome and his staff could not have been any nicer. A

by Sondra Underwood on Feb 4th, 2016

The most kind, considerate, caring doctor I have ever been to see.

by Sondra Underwood on Oct 27th, 2015

From the time you walk into the office, from office staff, nurse and Dr. Mansoor you feel cared for. I have never been to a more caring and considerate doctor. He has helped me so much and also found things other doctors have missed. I feel blessed to call him friend too. Rating 5 stars is not enough.

by Vicky Feliciano on Jul 22nd, 2015

This is kindest man and so considerate. He listens and takes time with you and has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very thorough and I would recommend him to anyone.

May 13th, 2015

Dr Mansoor is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He expresses genuine concern for the well being of his patients.

Exemplary Doctor show details Exemplary Doctor
Mar 2nd, 2013

Dr. Mansoor asks questions, listens and answers my questions in plain English. He is highly skilled, thorough and kind. He even referred me to a specialist for other symptoms my primary care doctor neglected to address. Dr. Mansoor really cares!!

Very Caring and Wonderful Doctor show details Very Caring and Wonderful Doctor
Oct 14th, 2011

I never wait very much for an appointment. He is very careful with my health and is caring and kind. He is knowledgeable and will awknowledge when he needs to look into other things. I have nothing but good things to say about him. Absolutely wonderful.