A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Manubay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Manubay, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Manubay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Manubay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Manubay MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Manubay practice?
- Dr. John Manubay has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Manubay practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Highland, CA.
See Reading Family Physicians.