Family Practitioner

Video profile
4400 Penn Ave
Suite 3
Reading, PA 19608
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Office Manager  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2014

We received at least 2 phone calls from the local vender who wrote the negative comment from March 2014 informing us that he had received a quote from a national business review agency about our practice. He claimed that he was a subcontractor who worked for our bank and insisted on coming into our office to access our merchant service machine. I politely told the vendor that we were not interested and ended the call. I then called our bank and spoke with the rep who subsequently informed me that the bank does not outsource their merchant services and that the vendor may have been attempting to scam our office and gain access to our patient's financial accounts. Our rep then checked the accounts online and verified that there was no suspicious activity. We do care greatly about our patients and attempt to provided then with quality health care. We also take our responsibility to protect our patients' healthcare information and merchant services very seriously and will not risk exposure to any vendor who attempts to gain unauthorized access.

|  awful everytime  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2014

the staff is awful and incompentent. Never going back

|  Horrible front desk experience  |  show details
by Vendor on Mar 18th, 2014

I visited this location to review a quote that came back in favor of the doctors office. The front desk lady never lifted her head to greet or welcome our group. She went as far as to continue to make calls and check out a patient and never even acknowledged we were there. I visit offices everyday and have never been treated so poorly! I could only imagine how this front desk attendant is to other vendors. She never even asked is what we wanted or who we were there to see. Then she finished with a patient and walked away never once been saying good morning. I can tell you that I live locally and will never recommend this doctors office. This employee needs extra training about front desk etiquette. Business owners work hard enough to keep business and this experience I'm sure is not an isolated incident. The sad part is we were only dropping off a quote that would've saved the office money and now we don't want to partner with a business that exercises this type of attitude.

Jun 21st, 2010

Excellent and thorough caring physician. Highly recommended.

May 25th, 2010

Very good and caring.

Mar 25th, 2010

He is a very caring doctor and is very professional.

Mar 23rd, 2010

A very knowlegable, caring doctor. Treats me wll. Highly recommended

|  LPK  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2009

Dr Manubay is very dismissive and seems to have a "god complex". I would not recommend him to anyone.