Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Maple II
Dr. John Maple II, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Maple is affiliated with OU Medical Center-Presbyterian Tower, OU Medical Center and St Anthony Hospital. Dr. Maple has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Maple II has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Maple II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Mazen Abu-Fadel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi16
Dr. Arafat Tfayli
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi18
Dr. Jean Keddissi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi20