A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maple is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maple
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maple Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Maple, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maple graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Maple has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- OU Medical Center
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Maple DO and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Maple practice?
- Dr. John Maple has 1 office location.
Dr. John Maple practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Gastroenterologists.