A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Maple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Maple is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maple
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maple Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Maple, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maple graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Maple has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- OU Medical Center
- Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Maple DO and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Maple practice?
- Dr. John Maple has 1 office location.
Dr. John Maple practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists and Oklahoma City Gastroenterologists.