A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John March:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John March, MD, MPH is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. March graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. March has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John March MD and MPH is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John March practice?
- Dr. John March has 2 office locations.
Dr. John March practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists and Durham Child Psychiatrists.