A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John March:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John March is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. March
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. March Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John March, MD, MPH is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. March graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. March has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John March MD and MPH is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John March practice?
- Dr. John March has 2 office locations.
Dr. John March practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists and Durham Child Psychiatrists.