A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marchbanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marchbanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchbanks
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Marchbanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marchbanks, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchbanks graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Marchbanks has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Riddley Marchbanks MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Marchbanks practice?
- Dr. John Marchbanks has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marchbanks practices Otolaryngology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Otolaryngologists.