A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marchbanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marchbanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchbanks
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marchbanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marchbanks, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchbanks graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Marchbanks has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Riddley Marchbanks MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Marchbanks practice?
- Dr. John Marchbanks has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marchbanks practices Otolaryngology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Otolaryngologists.