A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marchbanks is Excellent. Dr. Marchbanks has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marchbanks, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchbanks graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Marchbanks has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marchbanks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Marchbanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Marchbanks practice?
Dr. John Marchbanks practices Otolaryngology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownfield, TX and Bedford, TX.
See Lubbock Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Marchbanks, Dr. Evan Marchbanks, Dr. Giovanni Marchbanks, Dr. Hank Marchbanks, Dr. Hans Marchbanks, Dr. Ian Marchbanks, Dr. Ivan Marchbanks, Dr. Jack Marchbanks