A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marcinak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcinak
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcinak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marcinak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcinak graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Marcinak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Marcinak MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. John F. Marcinak practice?
- Dr. John Marcinak has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Marcinak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.