A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marcinak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marcinak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcinak graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Marcinak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcinak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans