A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marcinak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcinak
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marcinak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcinak graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Marcinak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Marcinak MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. John F. Marcinak practice?
- Dr. John Marcinak has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Marcinak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.