A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marcinak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Sickle Cell Anemia and Staphylococcal Infections Staph Infection.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcinak graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Marcinak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Chicago Medical Center
- University of Illinois Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcinak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Marcinak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Marcinak practice?
Dr. John Marcinak practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Marcinak, Dr. Evan Marcinak, Dr. Giovanni Marcinak, Dr. Hank Marcinak, Dr. Hans Marcinak, Dr. Ian Marcinak, Dr. Ivan Marcinak, Dr. Jack Marcinak