Learn more about Dr. John Marcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marcy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcy graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Marcy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Saml Marcy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Marcy practice?
- Dr. John Marcy has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marcy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.