A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Johnx Mardiat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Johnx Mardiat, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardiat graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Mardiat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Johnx G Mardiat MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Johnx G. Mardiat practice?
- Dr. Johnx Mardiat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Johnx Mardiat practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Solvang, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.