A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mardiat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mardiat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mardiat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mardiat, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardiat graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Mardiat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Mardiat MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Mardiat practice?
- Dr. John Mardiat has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Mardiat practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA and Oakhurst, CA.
See Hanford Radiologists.