A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mardiat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mardiat
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mardiat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mardiat, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mardiat graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Mardiat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Mardiat MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Mardiat practice?
- Dr. John Mardiat has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mardiat practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.