Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Marek
Dr. John Marek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Los Lunas, NM. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Marek is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM), UNM Medical Group and Presbyterian Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Marek has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Marek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Nathan Boyd
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Medical Oncology
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi7
Dr. Carey Hill
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi21
Dr. Anthony Smith
Urology, Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi34