Dr. John Marek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Marek?

June 19th, 2016

Glad to be alive

I was amazed when i woke up after blacking out in tush hour traffic on a friday afternoon in Albuquerque and found out i had an abdominal aortic aneurism That is when I met Dr Marek 3 days after blacking out

March 27th, 2013

urgent care/surgery

I believe Dr, Marek is exceptional in every way. I was rushed to the hospital via ambulance to UNMH in Albuquerque after a rupture occurred in my aorta. Most people die in transport I am told, those with my condition. His swift knowledgeable action saved my life. He is excellent in post op care and has a mile friendly manor, especially noted by me during my 10 day hospital stay. I have absolute confidence being in his care and would highly recommend him to those who have a condition like I had. I would also recommend that everyone over 50 have examinations which would reveal the condition I had and could avoid the grave emergency I experienced. Thank you Dr. Marek for saving my life and thank you for all the years you invested to become such a fine Doctor.

December 15th, 2011

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.